View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 09:47 PM   #1
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Audible freebies

Guys,

I have a confession to make - I've been holding out on you. I have usually tried to follow a standard when posting freebies - that they are legitimate, and that the company actually wanted them advertised. There has been one source of freebies that I never saw advertised, and so I never brought them up. That is - believe it or not - Audible. Now, I've seen the secret revealed on many web sites. Since the proverbial cat is out of the bag, I feel no remorse whatsoever for sharing these with my friends here at Mobileread. Here are the ones that I have not seen mentioned here recently:

Bound to Rise (Or, Up the Ladder), by Horatio Alger

Four-Day Planet, by H. Beam Piper

The Cosmic Computer, by H. Beam Piper

The Lair of the White Worm, by Bram Stoker

Photographs & Phantoms, by Cindy Spencer Pape

Ivanhoe, by Sir Walter Scott

Irresistible Forces, by Brenda Jackson

Swordspoint, by Ellen Kushner

The Story of Classical Music, by Darren Henley

The Time Traveler's Wife, by Audrey Niffenegger

Killing Floor, by Lee Child

Black River, by Dean Koontz

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen R. Covey

Come Toy with Me, by Cara Summers

A Confederacy of Dunces, by John Kennedy Toole

Summer's Path, by Scott Blum

Spy Killer, by L. Ron Hubbard

Vintage Death: A Story from Thriller 2, by Clive Cussler (Editor) , Lisa Jackson

The New World (Prequel to the Chaos Walking Trilogy), by Patrick Ness

My Soul to Lose (Prequel to the Soul Screamers series), by Rachel Vincent

This is most of the ones out there; I may have missed a couple. Some of these have been mentioned previously; I skipped those mentioned recently but not those that haven't been mentioned in a year or more.

skinmaan
Your audiobook bloodhound
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote