View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 09:00 AM   #12
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
I move every few years and my hubby is tired of moving a bunch of books. I only buy paperbacks of 3 authors, now. unfortunately they are starting to come out in HC before pback, so I'm looking at doing the ebook route until I can get the pback. I don't think ebooks will ever completely replace pbooks for me, but I like having the option. Plus I live in the middle of nowhere, and getting to a store to BUY a book is hard, and our library is miniscule.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote