View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 09:15 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Look at moy, Kimmey, look at moy. I've got two words to say to you, Kimmey: senile dementia

Grandma's not kept up her anti-"You damned kids get off my lawn!" medication, and what with that desert sun baking her brain every day...well, let's just say she probably just needs a Bex and a good lie down, hey?

The monkeys are perfectly safe to interract with. In fact, they're delightfuly company, very gracious hosts, always only too happy to provide.

Can I get you a drink?

Cheers,
Marc (or possibly Adrian...either way, one Zany Carter Deluxe coming right up)

Nooooooo.............(now where DID I put that stick?? rummages in closet, flinging assorted pantaloons and ugly boots over shoulder)

I told you Kimmy, the monkeys are bad news, very bad news. I am most certainly NOT seminole, uh, senile, and I don't even know what a "Bex" is.......and I dont 'lay down' much because I have this great fear of not waking up.......but thats another story for another thread.

I"m warning you........if you take that drink, not only will you wake up with the monkeys, but there will be assorted llamas, squirrels, a VERY naughty dog, (or three) a penguin and even a very large, strangely attractive..... chicken standing by your bed with expectant looks on their faces......you've been warned. (puts pipe back between her toothless gums and snorts)
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote