View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 07:10 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by fearindex View Post
Fair enough, I am new here. Will take heed.

I have tried calling in the $69 Kindle 4B/5 or just baby Kindle to cover all the different names people have for it depending on where they hail from. I do know people refer to it with different names in different places. Personally I do consider the black baby Kindle the fifth-generation of basic Kindle, since there was no such option in the fourth generation.

Anyway, just so that there is no confusion, above is about the black $69 Kindle that I believe is called Kindle 4B by many here. Although, to add to the confusion, it is not SO so it really isn't $69... (Yes, why oh why doesn't Amazon have more descriptive names for them...)
I'd suggest referring to that one as the "Basic Kindle" or K4.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote