View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 06:43 PM   #128
jleliekelly
i'm getting there.
jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-600, MOTOROLA PHOTON & Toshiba Thrive
As a kid I always thought how insane it was that my mom would by bags of ice to use at home, now I think how amazingly smart. Pre-filled ice cube trays? oh yah I would buy them. So that whole thing about the ice cube fairy isnt real? Well that's just crazy talk that's like saying there is no great pumpkin to Charlie Brown. I will now curl up and cry (Scarlett o'hara exits stage left)
jleliekelly is offline   Reply With Quote