View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 11:28 AM   #36039
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Among other things, I started giving Crystal a haircut yesterday. I've never cut a dog's hair before. Don't know when I'll finish, because she likes to lay on the side I'm trying to cut. At the moment, she looks kind of funny.
If you think dogs are hard to trim .... try cats! I have to trim Stella's 'nether regions' - long haired cats & litter boxes sometimes don't mix well ...
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote