View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 02:10 PM   #29
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
NICE!

You found some good ones!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
Free at Amazon:

The Chain Garden US DE by Jane Jackson, first published by Robert Hale in 2006.

Phantom Pleasures US DE by Julie Leto, first published by Signet in 2008. This appears to be a paranormal which is a pity as I prefer her romantic suspense novels. Anyway, it's part of the Free ParTay sale taking place on October 3/4.

Love By Accident US DE by Michelle Beattie, who has written for Berkley.

How You Remind Me US DE, a story by Julie Leto which appears to be from an anthology called Girl Most Likely To. I wish the folks who do this page wouldn't forgo all proper description in favor of those rather meaningless snippets.

Almost a Family US DE by Stephanie Bond.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote