View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 04:03 PM   #133
ijdod
ijdod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ijdod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ijdod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ijdod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ijdod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ijdod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ijdod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ijdod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ijdod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ijdod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ijdod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskariot View Post
It is a mystery to me why they do not clearly list the dictionaries available on the reader. It is like they do not get what is important to their customers, or what might persuade them to buy a device.

If I produced an ereader with a rich assortment of dictionaries I would flaunt it on my websites and in every advert. I would make a big deal of it.
I think the actual question here is: how big a feature is this, market-wise? Not in any way suggesting that I'm representative for the market: I've not used the dictionary in my e-reader, ever (had it for 3 years). To me, at least, that feature is essentially worthless.
ijdod is offline   Reply With Quote