Thread: Classic Wow, what a nice device!
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 11:03 PM   #2
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S9, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
I bought a refurbished Nook WiFi ($99 from B&N eBay) because I thought it would be a nice present for a dear friend who wants a reader. Today it arrived over here (a friend in USA was a middle (wo)man).
One small problem though... I'm not sure I can actually give this baby up! .
I paid 2 and a half times that much for mine. I bought it when they first came out so there were no wifi or refurbished versions. You should buy your own and stop wearing out your friends. . They are are a lot nicer if you root it.

~eddie
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote