View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 09:33 PM   #1
Lazaras
Enthusiast
Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch Glowlight
You see a Mailbox.

My folks are getting me an ereader for Christmas. I know not what kind. IT could be a Nook, Nook Color, or an apparent cheapish walmart thing that I haven't seen any good reviews of. I know it won't be a kindle because they don't do online shopping.

I have the box's outer diminsions (in inches I'm afraid.)
length: 10 3/8
Width: 5 5/8
Depth: 1 3/16

It could just be a stack of cardboard taped together and to the box it's in to give wieght to a gift card (doubt it how family's been talking.) It could be lots of things actually. I like guessing. I just don't want it being a bad buy that would need returning. That would make me sad since it's frustrating to have gone to the trouble only to have chosen wrong.

in the meantime gathering the e-books and other texts into a central location (backed up by dropbox) and sorted so whatever it is will have content inside of a few minutes.

I blog. My blog is about the fiction I write. I've even gotten a book mostly gathered. Waiting on my muse to return so I can finish up and get createspace to handle the physical copies. It will be up for creative commons licensing and I will actively distribute files to try self promoting. I know writing isn't going to get me rich, or even be a good job in of itself. However I write not for money (though it would be nice) I write because I want to create.

Distributing electronic versions will hopefully mean I can FINALLY get some feedback from people I don't bug all day every day on end.

Last edited by Lazaras; 12-16-2010 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Information adding
Lazaras is offline   Reply With Quote