View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 11:11 AM   #3
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
The generic issues with MOBI in FBReader are:

a) does not show the cover image.
b) ignores page break commands, and does not put a page break before each chapter.
c) does not read "high compression" MOBIs (fixed in the latest version, which isn't on any EInk devices yet).
d) images are always centered on the page and shown full size even if this overflows the screen.
e) no table support.

I regard all these as minor problems, except perhaps (c) although most MOBIs don't use high compression.
I'm not sure about that a), wallcraft. Cover displays nicely in my books on the PB360! Am I seeing things? c) I actually had one of those on MM. Wouldn't display!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote