View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 01:31 AM   #185
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele View Post
Friday there will be a big sale on these, so I urgently need to know if the lower-resolution screen is a problem for reading with the Kindle app. Can someone with experience in reading on the iPad mini please comment on this? I was disappointed with the Kindle Paperwhite and the Kindle Fire HD. I should mention I have older eyes re: lighting.
FYI, Apple is not big on Black Friday Sales, they never have been, and all retailers have to follow their pricing. The most you get is maybe $20-30 off. And they're pretty much sold out everywhere.

I enjoy reading on mine too. Although if you don't like the HD, I don't know...
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote