View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 12:49 PM   #33
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotiaBurrell View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if that number were correct - but all the author of the linked article did to arrive at that number was to ask 160 people standing in line at one Apple Store in NY; that's not really valid in any meaningful way.

And it would also be interesting to know what happens to the old iPads - I bought an iPad 3 and am not new to the platform - but I sold my iPad 2 to someone who is.