View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 01:42 PM   #89
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I know non-Amazon files work fine without it because most of the testing I did for the Mobi2Mobi Advanced page were done without the extra part.

Edit: Just to clarify, it's only when changing the book "title" that the extra stuff comes into play. Everything else is the same for .azw, .mobi and .prc.
Ok.... So since the sample uses the BoB sample book there isn't a need to change it? Go ahead and make any edits you want. Let me know if you need me to do anything.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote