View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 09:58 AM   #80
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I put the highest res I could make. It's very clear even in a small window on my computer but it degrades after uploading to YouTube.
I understand YouTube degrades it on purpose. That's why I said if you can upload the raw .wmv file and host it on the Wiki people can d/l it and watch it with a much better resolution.

What did you use to capture this? I am still looking for a good one for Mac. I know there are some out there because I watch several screencasts for Mac and Ruby on Rails.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote