View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 11:19 AM   #147
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
To summarize...

I think that pretty much everyone on this thread is against government censorship, but would like to be able to control filtering at the personal level. Whether it is sex, violence, religion or my little pony, mature adults should be able make a decision for themselves and their children.

I am personally fully convinced that what you read impacts you (negative and positive) and gave several posts with supporting evidence (Advertising, Propaganda, etc) and some disagree on that. That is fine, not going to debate in circles on that one.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote