View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 02:13 PM   #36
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Nope. But good luck to you. Here's the problem. In 2 years, something will go wrong with your reader and you will need to redownload the software. It won't be there because Sony will drop all support. I don't know if 'rooting' your unit avoids this problem, but if that is the case, you want to be sure to learn how to do it now and save that information.

I DO get it. I just recently donated my Mac 6200 CD (from 1993) to be recycled. By 2000, I could no longer access the internet with it or supplies for the printer, and the CD thing died a couple of years later, so I've just been playing arcade games on it all these years. It was also what I used to read OCR'd books from the mid-90s since I couldn't read any longer. Not as comfy though as the ereader.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote