View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 11:22 PM   #30
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
In 2013 about 90% of my fiction reading was SF/Fantasy, so I am going to try to read a bit more from other genres in 2014. My goal is at least 33% of fiction reading from outside of SF/Fantasy genres.
That sounds like me in 2012 (60% fantasy, 20% SF), I made a concerted effort this year to stay away from the fantasy books I normally like and it was very worth it. I read a lot of books I never would have tried before this year and plan on trying maintain some diversity for next year.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote