View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 09:04 AM   #327
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Trauma Doll, I have to send some of mine back too. I will remove all content from it and degister the device, put it in a plastic bag, and...? Send the black boxes along or not?
Also, I did not realize that we are supposed to keep the cables (kind of neat, I love how long the Kindle cables are).
My email says "put it in original packaging if available" but doesn't say anything about content other than to make sure you have a backup.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote