View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 08:58 AM   #325
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
With the problems with blue, green and pink hued screens I'm starting to wonder if they have the same problems as lamp manufacturers.

Our store sells lamps and we've noticed that with LED the hue can differ per batch (greenish, blueish, pinkish, purpleish) for the same lamp, even within a batch there can be slight differences in hue. According to the manufacturers they all should be exactly the same colour but putting them side by side it's clear that they are not.

I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon has run into the same problem. I'm not talking about the splotches but about that one screen can be green when the next is white and another is blue.
Interesting. Can you please tell us that the LED's can change from hues to white? Please?

The light cones themselves are always white, or do they just look white, and maybe once conducted through the grid, the hue that is not noticeable otherwise could be intensified. But then why is it getting worse over time?
DO LED lights change in hue over time?
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote