View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 12:10 AM   #316
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
There is no color variation and it actually looks better in person than the picture (other than the shadows).
Maybe it is a jpeg or other artifact, but I see color variation in those photos, similar to what I have been seeing on my own KPW screen, perhaps a little less intense. What I'm 'seeing' is, roughly, a triangle of pale magenta in the upper left corner, below that a diagonal band of pale green, and pale magenta in lower right. The brighter shot shows this more distinctly (again, to my eye).

A photo of a mostly blank page would give a better benchmark.

I think my PW screen is changing. Now (at full brightness) it has a magenta cast over almost the entire screen. There are a a couple of small patches/streaks which are neutral, and which used to appear as greenish. But maybe it is just some sort of remapping of my brain's white balance perception so that 'green' is now neutral and more of it has shifted to magenta.

This is driving me nuts. I wasn't like this before, honest!
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote