View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 08:10 AM   #14
Woodstonian
Connoisseur
Woodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the party

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Did the problem with crashes and line adjustment happen with ePub files with calibre generated style sheets by any chance? If so, you may want to do some adjusting in look and feel within calibre before adding the books onto your device.
I've had 2 unexpected reboots with my Glo, both while adjusting font size or line spacing. Both were on Ebooks that had been through a Conversion (using the "Convert Books" icon. I'm assuming that is what you mean by "calibre generated style sheets". What kind of changes are you suggesting? I am slightly familiar with the Preferences > Conversion panels.

As an aside, this is better than a similar problem I had with my KTouch when it locked up during Font adjustments. In that case, I didn't have to pin-reset ... just doing a USB connect to my laptop broke the freeze.
Woodstonian is offline   Reply With Quote