View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 06:56 PM   #10
dadioflex
Dyslexic Count
dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Advent Vega, iPad, iPod Touch, Kindle
I don't like his spot.

Also, if he's a biker why isn't he wearing shades and a German WWII helmet?

I'd take one of those classic 60s/70s images, bump it around with Gimp for a bit, then apply a cartoon filter to it, stick with a red/monochrome look and make the small text jaggier.

"plus, he doesn't look very brutal, more wistful. "

Like he's wondering why his grandkids don't visit as often as they used to. I'll tell you why - that spot.

Ah, here we go:

http://www.itsdeadlicious.com/2008/1...h-library.html

Obviously, in the spirit of classic exploitation fiction, the cover should reveal a scene that never occurs within the pages of the book. May I suggest a biker launching across the raised Tower Bridge as a scantily clad pillion passenger (preferably female, but go nuts) clings on for dear life on the back of his Bonnie, while zombies swarm underneath. In dinghies.

Last edited by dadioflex; 04-24-2012 at 07:09 PM.
dadioflex is offline   Reply With Quote