View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 08:37 AM   #188
Icewyng
Addict
Icewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura about

Device: Pocketbook 301+, Pocketbook IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coredump-EE View Post
The "click of death" can be recovered from by reflashing a f/w image. If you are in a reset loop, try hitting the reset button on the top or force a shutdown with adb.
I know. That is what I tried to do. At first, it was in a loop where it would get to the home screen but not load anything and loop back at the boot animation. I've reset the IQ and got stuck with the click at the load screen.

Tried reflashing the IQ with the 2.0.3 Fw and it did not work so I have decided to load up Eclipse and check with logcat to see what was going on. Since the device was not detected (it was the first time it didn't show up in there) so I decided to reboot.

That is when the IQ just quit and never turned back on. Been 24 hours and still nothing. The battery seems to work but, if I press on the power or reset button, it just won't work.

I think it must be hardware related. Of course, since I opened the back of my IQ and put stuff in there that voids the warranty... tough luck.
Icewyng is offline   Reply With Quote