View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 08:04 PM   #8
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
A mobi2html that explodes MOBI to HTML would also be useful. It would obviously only work on DRM-free PRC and MOBI files. The easiest option would just be to extract the single HTML file and the images, with the images correctly referenced in the HTML. Better would be to extract the .opf file from the HTML preamble. Note that mobi2epub would then be a simple addition, or just use the existing oeb2epub.py in combination with mobi2html.
I wrote that first. There are some issues with the images since I do not know how to find out which record they start in. But I do not think that the opf is saved in the preamble. At least it did not seem to be there for the Alice files.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote