View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 06:49 PM   #4
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Are you actually parsing the HTML and recreating it or just packaging it into a mobi?
I am parsing the HTML and recreating it after some patching. With a lot of complete HTML files as input you have to do this to get just one HTM file. Also you need to change the img tag. And I suppose I need to patch bad HTML code. For exemple some old lit files seems to give bad HTML and wrong entities after using clit.

But I have not actually found a specification of allowed HTML code. I was going to take the appoach that what works on my Gen3 is allowed...
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote