Thread: Forum Access
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2003, 10:29 PM   #4
gvtexas
Addict
gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Clie TH55
Re: The Way It Is

Quote:
Originally posted by bookrats
This policy gets in the way of my using the forums; so, frankly, I will be reading (and contributing) to these forums less than I normally would. I'd probably never be a major contributor to the forums; but my life is busy enough, and my interest in the topics here restricted enough, that I don't feel the time to "maintain" my account is worth it.
We understand how you feel, and do appreciate the feedback (all feedback). The restriction policy has surprisingly been the most effective thing we've tried to date to encourage participation, in spite of the fact that it seems like a burden to some people. We think the effort to post a handful of posts is worth the one-time effort. Remember that the requirement is only at the start of your membership...we aren't asking for x posts per x period of time after that...just a meaningful start to your membership here.

I hope you reconsider and become a consistent contributor. We have some interesting things in store for the near future here at turcic.com.

Cheers,
Gary
gvtexas is offline   Reply With Quote