Thread: EPub Sub-forum?
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 08:37 AM   #26
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Are these issues going to be fixed at some point?
Oh, that was a joke based on the typo in "shift" you originally had there. To answer the question seriously anyway, I don't know -- fixing most of the specific outstanding issues I know of would mean replacing most of the HTML->LRF rendering engine with something which actually groks the CSS inheritance rules and HTML block model. Now that the 505 has native HTML support via EPUB I'm not sure it's worth it.
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote