View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 01:22 AM   #717
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkperez View Post
I've got a Nexus 7 too. Mine just updated itself to Android 4.2.1.

Turning off the toolbar in Coolreader is in the options. On the tab immediately to the right of the one that says "css" there's an option to set where the toolbar should show. I set it to none.

There's also an option to "turn off toolbar on fullscreen", which I"m not sure what it does 'cause so far I don't THINK I can get full screen to work... At least not in what "I" think of as "full screen". No matter what I've done so far I still have a section of screen at the bottom with three dim buttons...

But, given how well the reader works, that's a trivial issue.
The buttons below is an android 4 thing I don't think they can be removed unless your device has physical buttons as without those you have no way to get out of the app. I know you can set the menu in coolreader but that is not possible in other apps so those buttons are built into android.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote