View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 02:09 AM   #12
Bagerfahrer
Connoisseur
Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
on kindle

debian
apt-get install build essentials

most modern X-compile soft float TC's work for the Touch. It's an easy one.

Check out Nilujes X-compile shell script for more details
Hi Twobob,

you are confusing me a lot. For what i need build essentials?

After founding Niluje's x-compiler i download. After extracting i found no documentation in the main thread or in the tar file. So i started the only executable file (x-compile.sh) and there comes the error "syntax error: bad function name on line 15". So I am not sure what to do.
Vielen, vielen dank fuer deine bisherige und natuerlich noch kommende Hilfe. (Can not say it in english.)

Best regards
Bagerfahrer

Last edited by Bagerfahrer; 12-09-2012 at 02:19 AM.
Bagerfahrer is offline   Reply With Quote