View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 08:35 AM   #61
coinín
dust bunny
coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Sony PRS-650, BlackBerry PlayBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Sometimes Kobo expires coupon codes earlier than advertised. The recent $1 off coupon stopped working about 3 hours before midnight EST on the day that it was actually supposed to expire.

But they put up new codes pretty frequently.
Why have a coupon expiry time advertised and then expire it sooner? It said on the site 11:59pm, I was trying to purchase a good half hour before that.

Poor form.

I'd have thought time zones had something to do with it if I weren't in the same damn city as Kobo HO.
coinín is offline   Reply With Quote