View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 10:24 PM   #73
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
joblack, I don't know you, and I have nothing against you.But if you and my 4 year old grandson both need a liver.... and my life savings will give the liver to my grandson, then I'm sorry to say it but you are sol....

I agree in the "fair" system idea. I believe in a world without war, terrorist, and sickness. But that is not the world we have. I love my grandchild and would do what would be in my power to save his life, I realize that many people these days do not understand something like that, but survival of your loved ones over complete strangers is not as an immoral idea as you may think.

Burning house, two people inside, 1 is your son and the other is a strangers child. You can only save one.... are you telling me you would rescue the strangers child?

Last edited by Bremen Cole; 02-21-2010 at 10:28 PM.