View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 11:03 PM   #2
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by alehel View Post
I'm currently reading ePub files in Digital Editions and I'm a bit anoyed by how the page numbers are constantly overlapping the last few letters of words, instead of being "printed" next to the word. I'm planning on getting the 505 the next time I visit england and so I was wondering if the 505 also has this problem?
Alas, it does. EPUBs generated by Calibre and from feedbooks.com circumvent this problem somewhat by creating left & right margins in such a way that the page numbers appear in the margin and not over the text itself.
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote