Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 04:28 PM   #539
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I just counted the number of lines and the number of words per line on my screen. At the size I use, I had 29 lines of text and the lines, in general, had 10 or 11 words. I can't do pictures, sorry.
Thanks. 10 or 11 words comes down to 50-55 characters/line. Not good enough for me. The KPW already has 29 x 48 with my current settings. You either use a much bigger font or spacing than me, or the Aura indeed is quite inefficient with its screen space.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote