Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 04:04 PM   #536
ballfresno
Addict
ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (Sage, Aura One, Aura HD, & Touch); reMarkable tablet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor View Post
I was told that my local WH Smiths wouldn't be stocking it, despite having all the other models. I want to see one before buying, but don't want to have to make a 40 mile round trip to the nearest Kobo Store.
Yeah, I know how you feel. I wanted to see it before buying, in my case sufficiently enough to warrant making a 40 mile round trip... It is annoying that not all the shops will have them in stock.
ballfresno is offline   Reply With Quote