Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 03:45 PM   #532
Conor
Groupie
Conor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballfresno View Post
I was told that the 25th was when all the WH Smiths shops with "Kobo Stores" inside would get them. When I realised that my local shops didn't have any, I asked for the nearest ones that would. My choices were Brighton and Guildford, and London, I guess.
I was told that my local WH Smiths wouldn't be stocking it, despite having all the other models. I want to see one before buying, but don't want to have to make a 40 mile round trip to the nearest Kobo Store.
Conor is offline   Reply With Quote