Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 02:52 PM   #530
ballfresno
Addict
ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (Sage, Aura One, Aura HD, & Touch); reMarkable tablet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iCowboy View Post
How on Earth did you manage to get one from Smiths? I ordered mine about 30 seconds after they were announced in the UK and mine hasn't even shipped yet. Smiths aren't saying it's out of stock, but they're hardly busting a gut to get them to customers. So much for 'release date 25th April'.
I was told that the 25th was when all the WH Smiths shops with "Kobo Stores" inside would get them. When I realised that my local shops didn't have any, I asked for the nearest ones that would. My choices were Brighton and Guildford, and London, I guess.

Anyway, I hope yours has arrived by now! I am thoroughly enjoying reading on mine. Got the updated Calibre and copied over my whole library this afternoon.
ballfresno is offline   Reply With Quote