Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 11:19 AM   #526
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourl29 View Post
Does it indeed have a warm white front light, as a poster here said, and as I 've seen in some pictures of it? It would be great to start moving away from the insomnia inducing blue one used by both the kpw and the glo.

I don't mind if it has a yellowish hue, I do mind though if it keeps me up at night as my tablet does via the blue light waves they use. Good reading material should keep us up at night instead, not the colour of the led.
Yes, warm white is a GREAT way to describe the Aura HD light! And the light is evenly distributed across the page - no pinkish blotches like those that have plagued the KPW. I have been disappointed with the KPW light integration. The Aura HD got it right!
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote