View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 04:06 AM   #15980
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
There's a rash of people in this forum that have read or are intending to read this book in 2013. It may have been triggered by one of our members who made a blanket recommendation that everyone should read Cannery Row this year.

It was such a bold recommendation that I believe it may have had a impact on a number of people. I don't mind saying I was one of them and I have it on my 2013 TBR list.

Of course, I'm sure there's no shortage of people enjoying this book in other years as well.
Ah, I had no idea whatsoever.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote