View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 03:14 AM   #15979
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazella View Post
This year?
There's a rash of people in this forum that have read or are intending to read this book in 2013. It may have been triggered by one of our members who made a blanket recommendation that everyone should read Cannery Row this year.

It was such a bold recommendation that I believe it may have had a impact on a number of people. I don't mind saying I was one of them and I have it on my 2013 TBR list.

Of course, I'm sure there's no shortage of people enjoying this book in other years as well.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote