View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 07:30 AM   #32
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by topquark View Post
I just checked my above conversions on my actual Kindle Keyboard and the dropcaps are perfect with the medium line spacing setting. I guess there is no way to get a smaller-sized dropcap in the same ebook. If there is a way to accomplish this, please do let me know.
I think you should be able to use calibre's standard Tweak Book feature to do any fine tuning on your smaller dropcap. This will explode the azw3 so you can manually edit the css file, then rebuild it again. As long as you don't convert it again the manual tweaks will stay put.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote