View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 03:11 PM   #25
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
If you have any forums you visit frequently that use it, you'll be addicted to it!
MobileRead is the only forum I go to other then Amazon's Romance forum. However I am too addicted to MR that I was using the mobile version of the site and Tapatalk is a 100 times better. Now if it just didn't drain my battery so much.

Another app I used is Out Of Milk Pro. Hubby does the shopping so it's great to have a real time sync. It's not perfect but he has it on his phone and I have it on mine. I can make a list and he gets it when he opens the app. I can add or delete a item on my end and he can do the same. It's a must have for us. I can watch as he crosses out items on his end. Oh I love Technology!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote