View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 08:57 AM   #95
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarpad View Post
Going to Old Orchard Beach Maine on Saturday. Hoping to get some reading done and it will be my first year with the sony at the beach, I hope it will be OK.
Get a waterproof bag. Empress Zee will now magically put the thread reference which i am too lazy to figure out how to do :here: and it shoud be fine.

[edit : hey now, you don't think that i'm going to start editing y'all's posts now just because i can, do you ?? pff. --Empress Zee.]

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 07-19-2008 at 06:02 AM. Reason: protestation at such totally unfounded assumptions.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote