View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 08:07 AM   #9
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by spl0it View Post
My Kindle 3 wifi is unregistered, and I have no 3G connectivity.
I tried chmodding and chowning without any luck.

I searched for a while but decided to start a topic, because I was unable to solve it.

@GM
When developer.keystore gets deleted I need to restart after I place it back, so a simple cronjob would be little help.

Btw. I'm from Poland, as it may be a clue (for understanding my not always proper language).
Why do you need to restart? Restoring the developer keystore should not require restarting. Perhaps the REAL problem is something else, and the missing developer keystore is just a side-effect of the other problem.

There appear to be no other reports than your own describing a problem like this.

You could try restoring original unhacked firmware and zeroing mmcblk0p3, using "simple debricking" instructions. That should get your kindle back to "factory fresh" (which is known to NOT have this problem).

Last edited by geekmaster; 07-19-2012 at 08:29 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote