View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 09:16 AM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcey View Post
No need to flee the country. You could have just sewn yourself up a Fedex uniform and picked up the NAEB shipment but now they'll recognize you.

I hope you've loaded it up with all the fonts you could find. It's one of the features I really like about the Cybook. Lately I've been changing the font every time I read a new book to give a little variety to my life. Georgia is still my favourite though.

On the html support... maybe Bookeen could make use of a web designer to help them with the html support.
damned. why didn't i think of that ??? and now it's too late.

yep, i tested out the fonts right away. i think that feature is brilliant. more on that in just one minute.

as for the html support... i'd be perfectly happy to volunteer my services to help with that, in exchange for a free liseuse.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote