View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 08:39 AM   #2
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
No need to flee the country. You could have just sewn yourself up a Fedex uniform and picked up the NAEB shipment but now they'll recognize you.

I hope you've loaded it up with all the fonts you could find. It's one of the features I really like about the Cybook. Lately I've been changing the font every time I read a new book to give a little variety to my life. Georgia is still my favourite though.

On the html support... maybe Bookeen could make use of a web designer to help them with the html support.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote