View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 06:24 PM   #6
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrlewis View Post
Hi friends,

I too am already in the middle of my own series, but the way I see it, there will never be a convenient time for half a dozen writers to work on a project like this.

My hope is that by setting a distant publication target, December 1, we can all work this single novel commitment into our schedules when it is most convenient, individually.

Feel free to shoot me any questions or ideas you might have.
Yeah, thats what I was thinking after I posted that. Once Book 4 is done.. I have plans for Book 5.. so I have a few options..

1) Stay true to myself imposed time lines and focus on my series
2) Delay my series to do yours
3) Try to write two novels at the same time.

I am not sure I could do #3, and already told my fan base I am working on my book so that puts #2 out... leaving me me with #1 as my only option.

Does sound like a great idea though! I plan to watch to see how it works out incase in the future this comes up again.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote