View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 04:07 AM   #8
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Neither American nor Canadian, but I gave it a shot anyway.
"Northeastern

This could either mean an r-less NYC or Providence accent or one from Jersey which doesn't sound the same. Just because you got this result doesn't mean you don`t pronounce R's.(People in Jersey don`t call their state "Joisey" in real life)
"

As a matter of fact, I spent almost a whole week end in Providence, I have never been to NJ, at least conscious, though. Does this qualify me as Canadian? Should I go to NJ?

I do pronounce R's. Like in Chicken Tetrazzini.
Actually when I give up hand language and open my mouth, those unfamiliar with the Milanese accent have taken me for Greek, Turk and even Italian. If I speak French they take me for a Quebec habitant. In Quebec they are pleased that I try: it makes them giggle.

Last edited by beppe; 10-31-2011 at 04:29 AM.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote