View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 11:09 AM   #46
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Question

In regards to these freeze-ups, I have two naive questions:

1. Has anyone who has NOT synced with Sony's Reader software had the freezup? I have NOT synced.

2. When you "flip" the pages, how gentle are you? I use barely enough pressure to touch the screen (remember the sensors are hovering above the screen, not in the screen itself) and I only drag my finger about 1/4 of an inch, not all the way across the screen. Am I doing this the same way everyone else is? I haven't frozen yet, but I haven't read a lot either.

Any comments on these?

AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote