View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 06:23 PM   #59
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I installed PRS just a couple of days ago, but I have tried a large number of fonts. Delphin's NimbusMod is the most readable of the ones I have tried. Many of the ones I have tried are very similar, but what I like about this one is the somewhat larger space around the words that increases readability when using a small size. I go between Small and Medium on my 350, but after switching to NimbusMod I find I can stay on S most of the time.
It's not the prettiest font though. Fontin, for example, is better looking, but not as readable, in my opinion. I can see myself using Fontin or something similar now and then anyway, when "reading flow" isn't as important
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote